Daily Fire Truck Tours from Surfers Paradise
5 TOURS DAILY:
Tour 1 – Departs 10am
Tour 2 – Departs 11:30am
Tour 3 – Departs 1pm
Tour 4 – Departs 2:30pm
Tour 5 – Departs 4:00pm
Duration approx. 1hr
Board your Fire Truck Tour at 36 Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront / Esplanade, via Narrow Neck, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for a steering photo and an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Then it’s time for an introduction to the workings of the truck & pump, followed by another fun Fire Truck ride for the return journey to Surfers Paradise!
Tour Inclusions / Highlights:
- Ride aboard an authentic Fire Truck.
- Great opportunities for memorable photographs.
- Operate a fully functional fire hose and spray the water (all ages!)
- Try on an authentic Fire Helmet.
- Receive introductory information about Fire Trucks / Fire fighting.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Gold Coast City skyline.
- Small groups, maximum 10 passengers per Fire Truck, personalised.
- Commentary on Gold Coast history and landmarks.
- Guests may disembark at SeaWorld or Mariners Cove Marina on return journey.
- Approximate time on location @ the Spit – 20minutes.